User Researcher - Permanent
Summary of the work
The user researcher will lead the research activities in the agile development lifecycle from discovery through to the live phase of a digital service.
Expected contract length
London Bridge area with some travel to other locations in the UK.
The user researcher must be available to be onsite at least 4 days a week.
CTC or SC level is preferable. Support can be provided to gain security clearance for the suitable candidate.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven ability to employ a variety of different research methods based on project needs and the GDS standard
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of hypothesis-driven design
- Ability to develop user research recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative evidence
- Delivering timely research feedback to the team to compliment sprint cycles
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively with others, including interaction designers, front-end developers and product and delivery leads
- Knowledge of accessibility best practice and experience of conducting research with users with access needs
- Understanding of organisational strategy and objectives. Ability to align user research activities with objectives to create strategic insights that inform policy and proposition
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience within government services
- Experience researching with users of complex transactional services
To apply for this job...
Please send a CV to email@example.com if you have the relevant skills and experience, and you are interested in this role.