Content Designer - Contract
Summary of the work
The content designer is responsible for creating, updating and reviewing content around end-to-end user journeys and is comfortable using evidence, data and research.
Expected contract length
London Bridge area with some travel to other locations in the UK.
The content designer must be available to be onsite at least 3 days a week. Please note that this role is deemed to be outside of the HMRC IR35 Regulations.
CTC or SC level is preferable. Support can be provided to gain security clearance for the suitable candidate.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven ability to design content to meet user needs and make complex language and processes easy to understand
- Ability to contribute to and use style guides and design patterns
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders clearly and regularly, clarifying mutual needs and commitments through consultation and consideration of impacts whilst focusing on user needs
- Ability to put users first and manage competing priorities
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience within government services
- Experience of designing content for complex transactional services
To apply for this job...
Please send a CV to email@example.com if you have the relevant skills and experience, and you are interested in this role.